EQs come in all flavors, but sometimes you need a near colorless equalizer, and the 503 is it. The LaChapell 503 500 series EQ sports a very low distortion signature with minimal phase deviation. Perfect for tracking, mixing, or mastering the 503 is extremely clear and transparent. With a 24dB range on each band plus selectable frequency high and low pass filters, the 503 is an incredible tone shaper.
Use when tracking to capture the essence of your source, or on mix down to make tracks sit perfectly in the mix. Because there is little phase interaction the LaChapell 503 can be used subtly or aggressively.
LaChapell 503 Features
- The 503 is a super quiet and transparent EQ that has been meticulously designed to minimize phase artifacts. It is a great complement to any studio recording chain, mix down or marstering process.
- The three band EQ with a +/- 12 dBu cut or boost range provides plenty of power for subtle or drastic tone shaping.
- Switchable filters with two ranges per filter. The HPF offers 50 Hz and 150 Hz options. The LPF filters at 5K or 10K.
- The 503 features an incredible range of 10Hz to 50Khz. This ensures adjustments to the edges of the audible spectrum are not cut off prematurely.
- 503 500 Series 3-Band EQ1
- Noise Floor-95dB
- THD+N0.012% (+4 output)
- Frequency Response10Hz to 50KHz (flat)
- Cut/Boost Range+/- 12dBu
- Max Input Level≥ 25dB
- Input Impedance48KΩ
- Input/Output TypeTransformerless