Convenient access and lock-in security highlights Atlas-Sound's are-designed AWR3W - 3RU tilt-out wall cabinets for 19" equipment. These re-designed welded models can be surface or recessed mounted (trim ring included) and include a 3RU panel opening above the main bay for connector panels or power distribution with a usable depth of 4" for the AWR2W and 5.75" for the AWR3W. These cabinets are perfect for mounting remote amplifiers and control equipment.
The series features a 16-gauge CRS formed door frame with a 16-gauge CRS locking tilt-out door which closes against rack face plate. The surface mounting door is attached to the frame internally with 2 pin style hinges to prevent tampering.
Doors can be opened to two positions-tilt-out for operation and by releasing side catches, the door will open to approximately 90° for equipment installation and maintenance. Units are furnished with two steel safety catch cables which suspend and hold doors at 90°.
Front panels have 45-degree mitered edges to present a clean flush appearance. Back box is 16-gauge CRS equipped with six concentric knockouts of 1/2" and 3/4". AWR Series is shipped complete and ready for installation. Panel mounting holes accept 10-32 hardware.
AtlasIED AWR3W Features
- The AWR series provides safety, security, and protection for rack mount gear in commercial applications
- The AWR series includes a highly adaptable 3RU front access panel which is great for “user accessible" electronics
- Adapt the AWR series to most any wall surface with the attractive flush mount trim ring (included)
- AWR3W Tilt Out Wall Cabinet1
- Rack Units 3
- Height 34" (86.36 cm)
- Width 27" (68.58 cm)
- Depth 6.55" (166mm)
- Usable Depth 17 1/4" (43.815 cm)
- Shipping Weight 57 lbs (25.85 kgs)