Platinum Design Series boom system engineered to provide the highest level of performance and quality for high demanding applications with the positioning convenience and compact storage advantage only a tripod stand can provide when used with PDS T3664 or T1930 mic stands. Night after night on stage or session after session in the studio, performances will never be compromised by a mic stand failure when you use the Platinum Design Series mic stands & booms.
Adjustable boom designed to be used with the T3664 or T1930 vertical mic stands. Friction notches on the boom swivel are designed to prevent sagging even when used with heavy microphones. Cast 0.5lb counterweight allows for proper boom positioning while maintaining boom arm balance. B2237 is adjustable from 22" to 37".
AtlasIED B2237 Features
- Boom Swivel Including Friction Notches That Prevent Sagging
- Cast 0.5lb Counterweight
- Finished in Non-Reflective Ebony
- B2237 37" Microphone Stand Boom1
- Tube Finish Ebony
- Base Spread 25" (653mm)
- Boom Length 22" - 37" (559mm - 940mm)
- Shipping Weight 2 lbs (0.91 kgs)
- Stand Height 19" - 30" (483mm - 762mm)