Platinum design tripod systems are engineered to provide the highest level of performance and quality for high demanding applications with the positioning convenience and compact storage advantage only a tripod stand can provide. Night after night on stage or session after session in the studio, performances will never be compromised by a mic stand failure when you use the Platinum Design Series tripod mic stands.
This versatile stand is adjustable from 36" to 64" to meet the needs of seated and standing instrumentalists and performers. Model includes two section metal tubing with 3 piece clutch for easy vertical height adjustment. Unit also features three, low profile metal legs with cup terminations for optimum stability and balance. The end is threaded ⅝"-27 and includes a lock-nut ring for versatile positioning of accessories or extension boom. The T3664 has a base spread of 25" (653mm) inches and weighs 5lbs.
AtlasIED T3664 Features
- All Purpose Tripod Mic Stand
- Heavy Duty Clutch Assembly
- Finished in Non-Reflective Ebony
- Low Profile Leg Cup for Increased Stability
- TB3664 Kit Available - Includes (1) T3664 Tripod & (1) B2237 Boom
- T3664 Platinum Design Series 64" Tripod Microphone Stand1
- Tube FinishEbony
- Stand Height 36" - 64" (914mm - 1626mm)
- Base Spread 25" (653mm)
- Boom Length 24" - 39"
- Shipping Weight 5 lbs (2.27 kgs)