Because of it's extraordinary stability ratings, this low-height, adjustable microphone stand is ideal for professional miking of drum kits, percussion and string instruments, and guitar/bass guitar amplifiers. Combine this low-to-medium height stand with companion boom Model PB11X(E) for use by seated performers on stage or in the studio. Perfect for use with toms and larger guitar amps. Includes a threaded tip assembly for compatibility with a variety of booms, clamps, goosenecks, and accessories.
The DMS10 has a height spread, (rounded to the nearest inch) measured from the table to the top of the threads, of 15" - 26"
Atlas IED DMS10E Features
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Finished in Non-Reflective Ebony Epoxy
- High-Quality Materials Withstand Frequent Transport, Set-Up, and Tear-Down
- Low-Height Adjustment is Ideal for Close-in Miking of Amplifiers, Percussion, String, and Rhythm Instruments
- Oversized Cast Base Provides Maximum Stability and Protection for High-Quality Kick-Drum Microphones
- Wearproof, 3-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Height Adjustment
- DMS10E Drum Mic Stand1
- Base Finish Ebony
- Base Size 10" Dia
- Height Span 15" - 26"
- Shipping Weight 8 lbs (3.63 kgs)