The HD9 headphones from PreSonus® are professional monitoring headphones. With their close-back acoustic design, these are the ideal headphones for when you need to do serious work without bothering anyone in your living space and without being distracted by outside sound. Their broad, transparent frequency response that promotes precise mixing and ensures your mixes translate accurately across a wide range of listening environments.
These headphones deliver loud, clear, clean audio to help minimize listening fatigue during long sessions. Built for durability and comfort, the lightweight HD9 features an adjustable band, cups that rotate 180 degrees on two axes, and comfortable, long-lasting ear pads. Wherever your travels take you, the HD9’s combination of comfort, adjustability, sturdy construction, and acoustic isolation make it possible to mix better for longer.
PreSonus HD9 Features
- Two-axis, 180° cup rotation
- Comfortable, long-lasting ear pads
- Adjustable headband
- Precision-tuned, closed back, circumaural acoustic design
- Tailored frequency response (10 Hz - 26 kHz; ±3 dB)
- Accurate low-frequency response
- High-power handling (1,800 mW @ 40O, 900 mW per channel)
- 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers
- HD9 professional monitoring headphones1
- 10 foot (3m), straight, single-sided cable with 1/8 inch connector1
- Gold-plated 1/8 inch-to-¼ inch adapter1
- Storage bag1