HD 300 PRO enables neutral, delicate high-resolution sound with all the details you need to make informed decisions about your mix. Experience remarkably detailed, exceptionally natural, three-dimensional audio. No matter what your project, the HD 300 PRO is designed to give you premium tools to make it sound its best—whether you’re in the studio or mixing live sound.
The HD 300 PRO is ideal for composing, playing, and editing music. Its frequency response is linear, ensuring neutral transparency. The highly sensitive transducers keep distortion to a minimum, so you know what you’re hearing through the headphones is a true representation of your sound. In addition, these headphones’ depth of detail is unaffected by high sound pressure levels, meaning they work just as well working with drums and other loud sound sources…no matter how extreme your audio environment, the HD 300 PRO maintains a delicate, precise sound pattern.
When listening lasts for hours, comfort is just as crucial as sound quality. The HD 300 PRO’s around-the-ear design provides reliable protection from very loud ambient noise, isolating your mix and preserving your hearing simultaneously. The viscoeleastic earpads are so comfortable that your focus stays on your sound, not the headphones it’s coming from.
More about Sennheiser's HD PRO Series
Intelligent features. Intuitive operation. Professional performance. The HD PRO series of headphones from Sennheiser are specifically designed for sound professionals and their most demanding audio projects. They’re a perfect choice for DJ performances, mixing and mastering in the studio, monitoring, and video audio control.
HD PRO headphones deliver natural, detailed sound. Built to meet the challenges of studio recording head-on, they boast a durable construction, effective noise attenuation, and capacity to handle high volumes. They’re designed for optimal comfort, so you can work without distraction for hours on end.
Listen well. Listen safe. The HD PRO headphone series includes ActiveGard®, a function that protects the wearer’s hearing from sudden or extreme audio peaks (more than 105 dB). The ActiveGard© function can be activated or deactivated.
HD PRO headphones include a built-in, high-quality microphone that offers outstanding speech intelligibility no matter how noisy your surroundings…perfect for pulling double-duty as video conferencing headphones.
Sennheiser HD 300 PRO Features
- Highest resolution due to accurate and linear sound reproduction
- Comfortable padding design for extended use
- Superior ambient noise attenuation in loud environments due to closed passive earcup construction
- Long lasting materials
- Pair of HD 300 PRO Professional Monitoring Headphones1
- Cable (1.5m with 3.5mm jack)1
- 1/4 “ Adapter jack1
- Quick start guide1
- Impedance64 ohms
- Frequency response (Headphones)6 Hz - 25kHz
- Max. sound pressure level123 dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Contact pressure6.0 N ± 0.75 N
- Ear couplingCircumaural
- Power consumption500mW
- Storage temperature-55°C to +70°C
- Operating temperature-15°C to +55°C
- Distortion‹ 0.1 % @ 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Sensitivity108 ±3 dB SPL / 1 V rms / 1 kHz
- Transducer principle (headphones)Dynamic, closed
- Weight w/o cable297 g
- Noise cancellationMax 32 dB (passive)