The DVA S1518N is a bandpass subwoofer based on the DVA S10, but with 50 percent higher power amp output, an integrated DSP, and an RDNet link. A remarkably versatile subwoofer, it delivers tight and punchy bass response that supports and transitions smoothly to satellites’ lower midrange frequencies.
The DVA S1518N is equipped with a next-generation, 18" woofer driven by a built-in 1500W digipro® G2 digital power amp. Subwoofer arrays are easily flown using the optional SRK10 rigging hardware retrofit.
The S1518N will also serve you well in compact stacks paired with DVA T12, T8 and T4 units or DVX Series enclosures.Equipped with PFC switched-mode power supplies, they are largely impervious to line voltage fluctuations, which is a tremendous asset in a touring rig.
This network-enabled DVA subwoofer features a premium-quality DSP boasting excellent audio specs with variable crossover frequencies, precise limiter functions and adjustable delay settings for perfect time alignment.
dB Technologies DVA S1518N Features
- Variable crossover frequencies
- Precise limiter functions
- On board delay for perfect time alignment
- Preset for configuring cardioid systems
- Settings accessible via rotary encoder
- X-Over out
- RDNet network port
- DVA S1518N bandpass subwoofer1
- Speaker typeactive bandpass subwoofer
- Frequency response 39-120Hz (+/-3dB)
- Max SPL138 dB
- Directivityomnidirectional, cardioid option with DSP setup
- LF18", 4" vc
- AmplifierDigipro® G2 Class D
- Power supply1.5kW SMPS
- LF amp1500W RMS
- ControllerDSP 56bit
- AD/DA converter24bit/96kHz
- System presetsX-Over, delay
- Phase0, 180°
- LimiterRMS, peak, thermal
- Delay option0-4.5 ms internal
- Crossover frequency LF-MF75-120Hz (in steps of 5Hz)
- LF-Xover out slope24dB/Octave
- Housingmultiplex plywood
- Handles3 per side
- Pole mountM20
- Rigging points
- Integrated for SRK10 fly kit
- 2 pick points on top to fix DRK10/20 rigging frames
- Dimensions (WxHxD)20.6" x 25.6" x 28.8"
- Weight101.41 pounds (46 kg)