Dynacord’s C Series power amplifiers are designed for permanent installation applications, to provide background or live music in venue including bars, churches, restaurants, sports facilities, and performing arts centers.
C Series power amplifiers also feature an exciting new industrial design. Equipped with an extremely robust power supply and a powerful, linear amp design, flawless operation is guaranteed – even in the most demanding environments. A sophisticated protection circuitry ensures safe, reliable operation under all conditions. Four different models per series are available, with a total output power ranging from 1300 W to 3600 W at 4 ohms.
All models are also suitable for direct drive applications with 70V and/or 100V speaker lines, providing high flexibility for a variety of install scenarios. In addition, the amplifiers feature Euroblock connectors for convenient wiring, remote power-on delay, and GPIOs to interface with third-party controls. The efficient standby power mode reduces running costs and power consumption by up to 90%, leading to a very low total cost of ownership.
Like all Dynacord amplifiers, the C Series also offers high quality components and truly professional processing power and performance characteristics. Their engineering and applied technologies enable exceptional sound quality with plenty of headroom. SONICUE sound system software 1.1 supports C Series, elevating them to the top league of professional amplifiers. The feature-rich onboard DSP gets a boost under SONICUE with 10 band PEQs and a dedicated array processing section. C Series are also equipped with FIR drive, a premium feature you find usually only with tour grade amplifiers, yielding a level of performance unheard of at this price point.
Dynacord C3600FDi Features
- SONICUE 1.1. upgrade provides enhanced DSP functionality to 10-band PEQs and a dedicated array processing section
- Rock solid amplifier technology engineered in Germany
- Extremely powerful, proven audio performance
- Engineered for constant stability at 2 ohms
- Low and high impedance outputs and remote GPIO control
- Highly efficient standby power mode reduces running costs and power consumption up to 90%.
- Sophisticated protection circuitry always protects the amplifiers and connected loudspeakers
- High-performance, bulletproof voltage handling
- Advanced FIR drive to optimize original factory loudspeaker settings yielding a level of unparalleled performance
- C3600FDi 2-channel 1800W power amplifier1
- Max RMS voltage swing96.6V (THD = 1%, 1 kHz)
- Voltage gain32 dB (ref.1 kHz)
- THD< 0.05%(at 900 W/4 Ω MBW = 80 kHz, 1kHz)
- IMD-SMPTE, 60 Hz, 7 kHz< 0.1%
- DIM30,3.15 kHz, 15 kHz< 0.05%
- Max input level+21 dBu
- Crosstalk< -80 dB (ref. 1 kHz, at 100W/4 Ω)
- Frequency response10 Hz to 21 kHz +/-1dB (ref. 1 kHz)
- Input impedance, active balance20 k Ω
- Signal to noise ratio amplifier>109 dB (A-weighted, ref to max output power @ 8 Ω)
- Output noise, A-weighted< -68 dBu
- Output stage topologyClass H
- Power requirements240 V, 230 V, 120 V or 100 V; 50 Hz to 60 Hz (factory configured)
- Power consumption850 W (⅛ max output power @ 4 Ω)
- Mains fuse240 V/230 V: T15AH; 120 V/100 V: T30AH
- Coolingfront-to-rear, 3-stage-fans
- Remote controlSONICUE sound system software (requires firmware 2.0)