Designed to streamline setup and deliver maximum results in minimum time, RADIUS couples unique and intelligent features with EAW's signature acoustical design to deliver solutions for rental firms and system integrators. The powerful RSX218 dual 18" subwoofer is ideal for production applications, offering push-button cardioid operation for added sonic control. The RSX218 features onboard electronics (1400W maximum) and ultra-wide ports that drastically reduce low-frequency turbulence. EAWmosaic™ app provides total system optimization from anywhere in the venue, plus intuitive room design and prediction in a single, comprehensive application. With the proven sonic performance of EAW's acoustic design and DSP mastery plus full Dante integration across the line, RADIUS delivers an intelligent and flexible system to fit any budget.
EAW RSX218 Features
- Push-button cardioid operation provides directivity to lower excess low-frequency energy on stage
- Extremely approachable EAWmosaic™ iOS app delivers system prediction, control and monitoring from any location in the venue
- Proven EAW acoustical design and DSP including Focusing™ and DynO™ provides a pristine impulse response at all output levels
- Integrated Dante™ networking (with loop-thru) on all models including Analog redundancy capability
- RSX218 powered subwoofer1
- Frequency response27 - 125 Hz
- Max SPL141dB (half space)
- Operating modesingle-amp LF; DSP w/ Dyn0™
- Subsystem2x 18" cone, 3" voice coil
- Nominal beamwidth360° horizontal, 360° vertical
- Power handling1400W
- ConnectionsPowercon AC mains/loop, 2x Neutrik etherCON, RJ-45, XLR input/loop
- Dimensions (HxWxD)20.58" x 44" x 31.13"
- Weight153 pounds (69 kg)