Part of the EKX series from Electro-Voice, the EKX-15SP 15” powered subwoofer combines quality and reliability in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios. Ideal for musicians, DJs and live performance, and installed sound applications, the innovative EKX-15SP is equipped with features that optimize performance and versatility, including EV-engineered speaker and amplifier components and on-board signal processing with user-friendly single-knob control and application presets for easy set-up. Electro-Voice’s award-winning industrial design – incorporating robust wood enclosures, premium-quality hardware, and durable EVCoat finish – ensures that this sub looks as great as it sounds.
Electro-Voice Subwoofer Features
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV's signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 133 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension. Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP). M20 threaded pole mount plate.
In the Box
- 1x EKX-15SP 15" Powered Subwoofer
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 45 Hz - 150 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 40 Hz - 180 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB peak
- Power Rating: 1300 W
- LF Transducer: EVS-15C 381 mm (15 in)
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Connectors: 2x XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
- Enclosure: 15 mm plywood with EVCoat
- Grille: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 455 in x 530 mm x 551 mm (18 in x 21 in x 22 in)
- Net Weight: 26.2 kg (57.7 lb)
- Shipping Weight: 32.6 kg (71.8 lb)
- Power Consumption: 1.8 A