The Juice Goose JG 9 features a full 7 inch deep rack mounted chassis with an illuminated power switch, current overload protection, one unswitched outlet on the front and 8 outlets on the back, rotated 90 degrees to better accommodate "wall wart" power supplies. Fifteen amps of power in a black steel chassis. Includes basic AC line conditioning and spike protection.
The JG Series family of commercial grade power and light modules includes six high quality, economical models that are valuable accessories for any rack-mounted system. The switched outlets on the back of each unit provide power while the discreet components inside provide a basic level of protection to help clean up dirty and dangerous AC voltage.
Basic power conditioning includes a fast-acting metal oxide varistor (MOV) installed to clamp voltage spikes running between the incoming line and neutral leads. This level of conditioning also includes a capacitor to reduce the level of AC line interference that may be transmitted between the line and neutral leads.
Juice Goose JG 9 Features
- 7 inch deep rack mounted module
- Fifteen amps of power in a black steel chassis
- Current overload protection
- One unswitched outlet on the front and 8 outlets on the back
- JG 9 Rack Mounted Power Distribution Module1
- Three Year Warranty1
- Input Voltage120vac, 60Hz
- Technical Current Capacity12 amps
- Current Overload Protection15 amps
- Dimensions (H x W x D)1.75 x 19 x 7 inches
- Weight5.5 lbs
- Power Cord15 amps, 6 ft 16/3 SJT with NEMA 5-15P Plug
- Power Output ReceptaclesEight NEMA 5-15 (back), one NEMA 5-15 (front)
- AC Line FiltrationLine Capacitor (Line & Neutral)
- Voltage Spite ProtectionMetal Oxide Varistor (Line & Neutral)