Less expensive fifteen amp connectivity has base level surge protection, six rear outlets, a shallower chassis and basic level AC power surge protection.
The JG Series family of commercial grade power and light modules includes six high quality, economical models that are valuable accessories for any rack-mounted system. The switched outlets on the back of each unit provide power while the discreet components inside provide a basic level of protection to help clean up dirty and dangerous AC voltage.
The Basic power conditioning includes a fast-acting metal oxide varistor (MOV) installed to clamp voltage spikes running between the incoming line and neutral leads. This level of conditioning also includes a capacitor to reduce the level of AC line interference that may be transmitted between the line and neutral leads.
Juice Goose JG Junior Features
- Base level surge protection
- Six rear outlets
- JG Junior Rack Mounted Power Distribution Module1
- One Year Warranty1
- Input Voltage120vac, 60Hz
- Technical Current Capacity12 amps
- Current Overload Protection15 amps
- Dimensions (H x W x D)1.75 x 19 x 4.5 inches
- Weight4 lbs
- Power Cord15 amps, 6 ft 16/3 SJT with NEMA 5-15P Plug
- Power Output ReceptaclesSixNEMA 5-15 (back)
- AC Line FiltrationLine Capacitor (Line & Neutral)
- Voltage Spite ProtectionMetal Oxide Varistor (Line & Neutral)