The SE215-CL Professional Sound Isolation Earphones turn your commute into a concert and your workout into the discovery of new musical dimensions with fully immersive sound. Professionally developed listening equipment components informed the SE215-CL Earphones for precision-engineered sound that combines clarity with deep bass through a single, high-definition driver to create a pristine sound.
Engineered from Shure's decades of experience supporting music legends, SE215-CL Earphones offer exceptional comfort and a secure fit with an uninterrupted, world-class listening experience wherever you go. Enjoy premium sound quality through a single, high-definition driver that delivers deep bass and a reliable, pristine audio performance time after time.
Shure’s Sound Isolating technology in the SE215-CL blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise, which is great for achieving an immersive listening experience wherever you are—whether you’re on the bus, on a jog, or on your lunch break. A discrete, durable design features a 64” long, detachable 3.5 mm (1/8") clear audio cable with wireform that’s both built to endure the rigors of everyday use, and yet is easy to replace in case of damage. The SE215-CL’s secure, over-the-ear design keeps earphones in place and cables out of the way for long-wearing comfort, while its gold-plated MMCX connector sports a lock-snap mechanism that allows 360-degree rotation for a flexible fit.
Also included with the SE215-CL Sound Isolating Earphones is a soft zippered carrying case for easy storage and safe transport, as well as a “fit kit” with a selection of small, medium, or large pairs of both black foam and Soft Flex Sleeves—that’s six pairs to choose from, ensuring that you can enjoy customized comfort while enhancing the details and nuances of your audio. Specifically engineered to take on the rigors of daily use, the SE215-CL also includes a two-year warranty.
Shure SE215-CL Features
- Single dynamic driver delivers clear sound with deep bass performance in a discrete, durable design
- Sound Isolating™ design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise so you can hear the details of your music
- Secure, over-the-ear design ensures earphones stay in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit
- Detachable cable is durable enough to withstand everyday wear, yet allows for easy replacement in case of damage
- Includes a zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves
- Designed to withstand the rigors of live performance with two-year warranty
- SE215-CL Professional Sound Isolating Earphones1
- 3.5 mm clear cable (64")1
- Soft-Zip Case1
- Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)1
- Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)1
- Transducer TypeSingle High-Definition MicroDriver
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz)107 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (at 1 kHz)17 Ω
- Frequency Range
- SE215 Special Edition 21 Hz–17.5 kHz
- SE215 22 Hz–17.5 kHz
- Net Weight1 oz (30 g)