The SE535 Wired Sound Isolating Earphones are engineered with triple drivers, two dedicated woofers, and a separate tweeter to create enhanced highs with blood-pumping bass. Ergonomic, lightweight, and compact, the SE535 delivers spacious surround sound with a striking separation of highs and lows for outstanding clarity and a driving beat whether you’re on stage or on the go.
The Sound Isolating™ design eliminates up to 37 dB of ambient noise, preventing unwanted outside sounds from interfering with your immersive listening experience. To get the best sound, Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a perfect fit. Settle in for marathon listening sessions with audio that feels better and stays securely in place thanks to a complete fit kit of custom sleeves. Included with the SE535 Earphones is a “fit kit” of varying sizes of Sound Isolating Sleeves, ensuring the SE525 fits your ear comfortably, no matter how long you wear them. Sound isolating sleeves help to block ambient noise and improve bass response. The Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves.
All premium components and cables are meant to withstand professional, performance-level wear and tear. The SE535 wireless comes with a detachable cable with Wireform fit, ensuring secure placement. Constructed of durable Kevlar, this reinforced cable allows for easy replacement or customization. The SE535’s over-the-ear configuration keeps cords out of the way for a sleek look and streamlined performance. The earphones also boast a gold-plated MMCX connector with a lock-snap mechanism, which allows for 360-degree rotation so you always get a comfortable fit.
Also included with the SE535 Wired Sound Isolating Earphones is a durable and compact carrying case for convenient, tangle-free transportation or storage, as well as a 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter for all Shure earphones, ideal for connecting to home stereos or other applications with 1/4" jacks.
Shure SE535-CL Features
- Triple high-definition drivers deliver spacious sound and rich bass in a discrete, durable design
- Sound Isolating™ design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise so you can hear the details of your music
- Secure, over-the-ear design ensures earphones stay in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit
- Detachable cable is durable enough to withstand everyday wear, yet allows for easy replacement in case of damage
- Includes a zippered carrying case, ¼" adapter and fit kit with selection of sleeves
- Designed to withstand the rigors of live performance with two-year warranty
- SE535 Wired Sound Isolating Earphones1
- 3.5 mm clear cable (64")1
- Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)1
- Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)1
- Yellow foam sleeves1
- Triple flex sleeves1
- Premium carrying case1
- 3.5 to 6.3 mm adapter1
- Transducer type Triple balanced-armature drivers
- Sensitivity (at 1khz) 119 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (at 1kHz) 36 W
- Frequency Range 18 Hz - 19.5 kHz
- Input connector 3.5mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo plug
- Net weight 1 oz (30 g)
- Operational temperature 0° F to 135° F (-18° C to 57° C)
- Storage temperature -20° F to 165° F (-29° C to 74° C)