The KH 420 is designed for use as a mid-field or main monitor in stereo and multi-channel systems. It can be used in project, music, broadcast centers, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
The KH 420 three-way analog active studio monitor features a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ Waveguide (MMD™), flexible acoustical controls, various input options, analog class-AB amplifiers, and an extensive range of mounting hardware. This allows the loudspeaker to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment and in a wide variety of physical locations. The KH 420 represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible.
Neumann KH 420 G Features
- 10" woofer, 3" soft dome midrange, 1" alloy fabric dome tweeter and protective grille
- 330 + 140 + 140 W class AB-amplifiers with thermal protection
- Vented enclosure with rotatable Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ (MMD™) Waveguide
- Frequency response: 26 Hz - 22 kHz, (-3 dB)
- Maximum SPL: 122.4 dB at 1m
- Input gain control, output level control, ground lift
- Fourth-order crossover and 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls, and parametric EQ
- Self-generated noise level <0 dB(A) at 1 m
- Independent thermo limiters for woofer, midrange dome and tweeter. Woofer peak and excursion limiters.
- Two-color dimmable Neumann logo
- Magnetic shielding
- XLR-balanced analog input
- Optional digital inputs with delay feature
- Universal switched-mode power supply
- Dimensions: 645x330x444 mm (25 3/8 x 13 x 17 1/2") (HxWxD)
- Weight: 35 kg (77 lbs 3 oz)
- Full range of accessories and mounting hardware