Jupiter packages powerful DSP into a zero learning curve, turn-key audio processing solution drawing its inspiration from the 'apps' paradigm of smartphones like the iPhone. Standing on the shoulders of Symetrix' world-class SymNet DSP platform, Jupiter upholds a commitment to pristine sound.
The three Jupiter hardware offerings differ only in their audio input and output counts. All three use the same software and DSP processes, making your choice of hardware quick and simple.
Just like using productivity apps on your smart phone, you use Jupiter apps to do specific audio jobs with a simple download to Jupiter hardware. Tap into one of the multiple personalities of Jupiter - no design time, zero learning curve. Jupiter handles every task, from automixing to loudspeaker management. The ever-growing library of downloadable Jupiter apps future-proofs your hardware investment.
- 8 Audio Input / 8 Audio Output
- Over 70 apps - Categories include mixing and routing, public address / distribution, sound reinforcement, special purpose DSP.
- Turn-key design - Signal routings, be they simple or complex, are fully tested and ready to go right out of the box.
- Controlled from the real world - Control options include zero cost ARC-WEB browser based interface, low cost Symetrix ARC wall panels, and legacy third-party touch screens.
- DSP + DSP + DSP - An abundance of DSP resources power apps that are packed with features like dynamics, EQ, FIR filters, feedback fighters, loudspeaker management, automixing, and matrixing.
- High feature to cost ratio - Near zero programming time slashes installation costs.