Add punch and intensity to your lightshow with the Encore Burst 100 IP from ADJ. This blinder/strobe effect fixture boasts a potent 125W warm white CREE C.O.B LED and has a wide 50-degree beam angle, making it ideal for use as an audience blinder or general wash fixture. It also features a dim-to-warm effect that replicates a halogen-like dimming profile, selectable dimming curves, a 4-button LED menu system, and variable-speed strobe and pulse effects which add to the flexibility of this professional lighting fixture.
More about ADJ’s Encore Burst Series
As with all members of ADJ’s Encore Series, the Burst LED wash fixtures boast efficient optics, robust build, and versatile feature sets. Lightweight and compact, Encore Burst fixtures are easy to store, transport, and install. For how little space or effort they take to install, they generate extremely powerful output suitable for large scale productions and installations such as theme parks, churches, and concert tours, as well as small-to-large indoor and outdoor temporary events.
Boasting a distinctive and durable die-cast metal housing that makes them ideal lighting choices for touring and temporary event use, the Burst models are also IP65 “weatherproof” rated (meaning it’s sealed against liquid, snow, dust, and sand), making them well-suited for temporary outdoor use or other environments where they may be exposed to liquid spillage or excessive dust or dirt. Their protection against dust and particulates also makes them ideal for indoor use since it extends the lifespan of the fixture with less required maintenance.
On the back of each fixture are IP65-rated Seetronic 5-pin DMX input and output sockets and Seetronic locking power input and output connections. Each I/O is protected by rubber caps that insert into the sockets when not in use. Multiple DMX channel modes are available, while each model is fitted with an OLED screen to streamline mode selection and addressing. RDM-compliance enables the fixtures to be remote-controlled from a compatible system.
Each model includes a flexible multi-purpose bracket that can be used to position the fixture on the floor. An Omega bracket attachment is also included, allowing you to hang the fixture from a truss or lighting rail. Lock either configuration securely in place using the large plastic thumb-tightening screws located on both sides of the unit.
ADJ Encore Burst 100 Features
- DMX Modes: 4 (1/2/3/4)
- Dimming Curve Modes: 6
- Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Strobe & pulse control
- Adjustable LED Refresh Rate (900-25,000Hz)
- Adjustable Gamma Settings (2.0-2.8)
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- Display: OLED display with 4-button touch menu
- Encore Burst 100 IP Strobe Light1
- Omega Bracket1
- 1x IP65 locking power cable1
- Light Source
- 1x 125W Warm white (2700K) CREE C.O.B. LED with dim to warm feature (Tungsten effect)
- 2,700K Color Temperature (1,200K Tungsten Mode)
- 50-degree Beam Angle
- CRI: 81
- 6641 LUX @ 1M; 266 LUX @ 5M
- 50,000 Hour Average LED Life
- Data Input: IP65 locking 5pin DMX In/Out
- Power Input: IP65 power locking In/Out (with protective rubber caps)
- Safety Cable Loop
- Scissor yoke with Omega bracket attachment
- 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- Max Power Consumption: 115W
- IP65 Rated
- Outdoor Rated: protects from dust, sand, moisture, liquid. 6 (Protection against Dust); 4 (Protection against Water)
- Note: You must use IP65 data and power cables in order for this fixture to be IP65 outdoor rated.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)9.21 x 9.8 x 12.12 inches (234 x 249 x 308 mm)
- Weight9.25 lbs. (4.2kg)
- ApprovalsETL Approved