Featuring high quality form-cut PE foam designed specifically to house the Akai MPC X Sampler/Sequencer, the3i2421-7MPCX iSeries Case provides the maximum protection in transporting the stand alone sampler/sequencer. Included is a recessed compartment below the mixer for cables and other accessories. An oversized carry handle, user-friendly one-finger push button release tow handle, and convenient in-line wheels all help to ensure that transporting your gear is as easy and secure as possible.
All SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, and feature a water- and dust- tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage (MIL-STD-810G). Other standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release TSA-retrofit table latches, comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
SKB 3I2421-7MPCX Features
- Custom cut Foam interior for AKAI MPC X
- Compartment (under MPC X) for cables and accessories
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin shell
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinges
- Trigger release latch system
- Stainless steel locking loops
- Accepts SKB's TSA Combination Padlocks
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handles
- Oversized handle
- Convenient in-line skate style wheels with pull handle
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- 3I2421-7MPCX iSeries case for Akai MPC X Sampler/Sequencer1
- Built in Wheels or Castersyes
- Interior Length19.5"
- Interior Width15"
- Interior Base Depth2.25"
- Interior Depth2.25"
- Exterior Length26.25"
- Exterior Width23.5"
- Exterior Height8.5"
- Weight21.29 pounds