The M1000R is a perfect solution for contemporary office spaces with open ceiling designs where sound masking is used to enhance speech privacy. The sleek round design and low gloss white finish will blend in nicely with painted ductwork, lighting and other devices suspended overhead.
A high efficient 8" paper cone transducer coupled with a low insertion loss 70.7V transformer are factory assembled into the 382 in3 round enclosure. System level tuning is easily achieved via an external tap selector switch that includes settings for .25, .5, 1, 2 & 4 watts plus an OFF position. Installation is made easy via the included 78" (2m) suspension chain system that allows quick mounting and height adjustment of the M1000R. An integral wire strain relief strategically located on the top of the enclosure allows for secure loudspeaker cable termination.
Note this product requires a masking generator and 70.7V amplifier to operate.
AtlasIED M1000R Features
- Sleek, Round Appearance Designed for Mounting in Open Plenum Areas Where Speakers May be Visible
- Balanced Enclosure Design to Ensure Level Orientation When Suspended (78" (2m) Suspension Chain Included)
- Fully Assembled Package Includes 8" Transducer with High Quality Line Matching Transformer
- 0.25 to 4 Watt (@70.7V) Power Selection (Plus OFF) via External Switch
- 382in3 (6.26L) Enclosure Volume for Accurate Low Frequency Masking Spectrum Reproduction
- Strain Relief to Facilitate Input Termination
- Tested and Approved to UL2043 Standard for Use in Air Handling (Plenum) Spaces
- Safety Listed to UL 1480 & UL 2043
- M1000R 8" Dual Cone Sound Masking Speaker1
- Loudspeaker 8" Dual Cone
- 70.7V Power Taps .25, .5, 1, 2, 4 Watts
- Enclosure Volume 382in³ (6.26 ltrs.)
- Height 3.937" (100mm)
- Outside Diameter 12.992" (330mm)
- Weight 9.2lbs (4.17kg)