Bring studio-quality sound articulation to the stage with the AT2010 cardioid condenser handheld microphone from Audio-Technica. A member of the renowned 20 Series of microphones, the AT2010 features the same 16mm low-mass diaphragm as Audio-Technica’s critically-acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser. The AT2010’s cardioid polar pattern enhances sound isolation from the sides and rear, minimizing pickup of background noise so you can focus on capturing the sound you want.
Ideal wherever crystal-clear, articulate vocals are critical, the AT2010 is a great choice for a wide range of singing applications, including jazz, soloists, worship teams, singer/songwriters, and much more. A multi-state grille minimizes vocal plosives, “pops,” and sibilance without compromising the clarity of high-frequency audio. The AT2010 also boasts extended frequency response and superior transient response—resulting in consistently smooth, natural sonic characteristics. Contributing to its versatility is its efficient handling of high sound pressure levels (136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.), as well as a wide dynamic range of 113 dB (1 kHz at Max SPL).
Built for reliable, high-quality performance for years to come, the AT2010 boasts a rugged, all-metal construction as well as corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connectors. This mic comes with Audio-Technica’s customer Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, which allows for silent, flexible microphone positioning. Also included with the AT2010 is a 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, as well as a T7 soft protective pouch for secure transportation and safe storage.
Audio-Technica AT2010 Features
- Extended frequency response and superior transient response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- High SPL-handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille protects against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal and construction for years of trouble-free service
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- AT2010 Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone1
- AT8470 Quiet-Flex Stand Clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands1
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter1
- T7 Soft Protective Pouch1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance100 ohms
- Sensitivity-48 dBV/Pa (3.9 mV)
- Maximum Input Sound Level136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio71 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- Dimensions7.05 inches (179.1 mm) long, 2 inches (50.8 mm) maximum body diameter
- Weight8.2 oz (233 g)