Baby Bottle SL is a cardioid condenser microphone that delivers classic sound and incredible versatility. With a richly present midrange, smooth top end, and neutral bottom, Baby Bottle SL is reminiscent of the world's finest vintage microphones. Featuring a high-pass filter and -20dB pad, Baby Bottle SL excels at adding a rich, classic vibe to nearly any sound source.
Building on the success of the original Baby Bottle, the SL model features refined sonics, a new streamlined build and versatile switches to capture the true character of your voice and bring classic mojo to acoustic guitars and other instruments. Baby Bottle SL is designed from top to bottom to inspire unforgettable performances.
The soul and swagger of Baby Bottle SL all starts with Blue's proprietary, hand-tuned capsule. The robust, gold-sputtered Mylar diaphragm features a machined brass backplate design that creates the signature warmth and presence Baby Bottle SL is known for. And custom Class-A discreet circuitry makes it the quietest mic in its class.
Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL Features
- Warm, classic sonic signature that flatters an array of voices and instruments
- High output with richly detailed frequency response
- High-pass filter and -20dB pad for ultimate versatility
- Works great with home studio USB audio interfaces
- Baby Bottle SL studio condenser microphone1
- Custom shockmount1
- Wooden storage box1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance50 ohms
- Sensitivity39.8 mV/Pa at 1 kHz (1 pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Max. SPL134dB SPL (1kHz, THD 0.5%)
- S/N Ratio83.2 dB-A
- Noise Level10.8 dB
- Dynamic Range123.2 dB
- Power Requirement+48V DC phantom power
- HPF100Hz, 12dB per octave
- PAD-20 dB
- Dimensions8.76" x 2.03"
- Weight14.46 oz