The SM1500 Shock Mount is a double-pole construction on an adjustable microphone stand base. Both omnidirectional and directional microphones - compact as well as larger - fit this mount.
Using pressure gradient (directional) microphones calls for more attention to suppressing vibrations from the microphone.
Based on the Rycote® Lyre suspension system, almost any microphone can be used by simply adding another Lyre rubber piece. The lighter the microphone, the softer the rubber should be.
The SM1500 Shock Mount design is extremely flexible. The holders can be mounted facing both the upside and downside. The poles can be adjusted by pushing them back and forth.
DPA SM1500 Features
- Double-pole construction on an adjustable microphone stand base
- Suppresses vibrations from the microphone
- Based on the Rycote® Lyre suspension system
- Extremely flexible
- Holders can be mounted facing upside and downside
- Poles can be adjusted by pushing them back and forth
- SM1500 double pole shock mount1