This is the mounting system only. Microphone is not included.
When miking a piano with an instrument microphone, a mounting system enables truly close placement. Audio-Technica’s AT8492PL mounting system allows the instrument mic to be attached on the piano itself.
AT8492PL mounting system is constructed of a piano mount and 9” gooseneck. Mount is magnetic, attaching to a piano’s cast iron frame or other metal part. Felt lines the inside of the mount to protect the instrument from scratches and other damage. Gooseneck is ruggedly designed for secure yet flexible placement of the microphone exactly in the desired sound source. One end of the gooseneck screws into the mount, and the other end holds the microphone. This system was designed to hold Audio-Technica instrument mic ATM350a.
Audio-Technica AT8492PL Features
- This is the mounting system only. Microphone is not included.
- Magnetic mount
- 9" gooseneck
- Designed for Audio-Technica instrument microphone ATM350a
- Fits Audio-Technica M36 style
- AT8491P Magnetic Piano Mount 1
- AT8490L 9" Gooseneck1
- Fits Audio-Technica Case Style(s) M36 (sold separately)