Featuring both injection molded cases and racks, our improved waterproof Fly Racks are lighter in weight and more affordable than previous models, all without compromising strength or durability.
SKB's injection molded rack frames are manufactured alongside iSeries cases in Orange, California. Rack frames are removable and fit easily into SKB's iSeries cases, where they are protected by high quality PE foam that provides space for protruding knobs and buttons.
At less than half the weight of standard shock racks, SKB Fly Racks are the perfect solution for flying or shipping delicate equipment. Convenient in-line wheels and a push button release pull handle provides easy transport.
SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket-sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J). Other standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810G).
SKB 3i-2424M103U Features
- 3U removable injection molded shock rack cage
- 20 inch rack depth
- Interior foam protection
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case construction
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810G)
- Complete gasket seal makes the case absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C)
- Molded-in hinges
- TSA acceptable trigger release latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handles
- Locking loops to accommodate a customer supplied lock
- Built-in wheels and pull handle
- 3i-2424M103U 3U iSeries molded fly rack, 20"1
- Built in Wheels or Castersyes
- Rack Units3
- Rail to Rail20"
- Packaged Length27"
- Packaged Width27"
- Packaged Height12.5"
- Product Weight33.67 pounds