The ST-DA3 gives you the advantages of an audio distribution amplifier PLUS you can put it where you need it. The ST-DA3 allows bridging of any audio line, adjusting the gain, and driving up to three high or low impedance, balanced or unbalanced loads. The ST-DA3's wideband circuitry produces the unsurpassed pure clarity, low-distortion and low-noise for which RDL products are known.
The ST-DA3 features RDL's SupplyFlex power input configuration. The module will operate directly from floating 24 Vdc or bipolar dc power. If a jumper is connected between the PWR minus terminal and any module ground, the module power becomes ground-referenced.
RDL ST-DA3 Features
- Audio Distribution with up to 3 Outputs
- Balanced or Unbalanced Input and Outputs
- Bridge an Audio Line for Local Distribution
- Distribution with Impedance Conversion
- Distribution with Gain or Loss
- Inputs and Outputs RF-Protected
- 1x3 Mono or Use Two Units for Stereo
- RDL® SupplyFlex™ Power Input Configuration