Create an atmosphere of excitement and mystique with the Hurricane Haze 4D. The water-based haze machine continuously produces a thin haze that elevates any light show. The Hurricane Haze 4D is for use only with Chauvet DJ water-based fog fluid products (HFG or PHF).
Output is continuous (once the machine warms up) but can be adjusted. Different blower output speeds are available with an adjustment knob, so you can set and keep the level of haze where you like it. An adjustable scoop allows you to direct the haze at the perfect source. A timer controller is built into the machine, giving you the power to automatically trigger interval and duration of fog output.
Running out of haze fluid doesn’t need to be a problem. A fluid level indicator on the side of the Hurricane Haze 4D shows the fill level while you still have time to refill.
This low-profile hazer has a discreet fan, perfect for locations when you need quiet operation.
Operation of the Hurricane Haze 4D is smooth whether you have an existing setup or are using the machine on its own. Set the machine in DMX mode and connect a DMX cable to the DMX input to control the Hurricane Haze 4D with a DMX controller. The Hurricane Haze 4D can also be operated completely on its own.
Chauvet DJ Hurricane Haze 4D Features
- Low profile hazer that will fill the room with a light haze to enhance any light show
- Built-in volume and fan speed knobs offer smooth, stand-alone operation
- High output, low noise fan allows the unit to be used in any environment
- Small footprint allows the machine to be placed in any location
- Direct the Haze to any location using the built-in adjustable scoop
- Increased control using the included wired timer remote and built-in DMX
- Easily set DMX address using built-in digital display
- Hurricane Haze 4D hazer1
- Power cord1
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware1
- DMX channels2
- DMX connectors3-pin XLR
- Heat-up time2 minutes
- Input voltage120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power and current1,120 W, 8.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Tank capacity.9 gal (3.75 l)
- Output4,300 cfm
- Fluid consumption10 ml/min
- Compatible fluidsHFG
- ApprovalsCE, cULus
- Weight13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Dimensions11 x 15.5 x 9.6"