The new QX300 Series design delivers great output and renowned broadband pattern control similar to the QX500 Series three-way but in a new compact two-way format. Its large 4-in voice coil high frequency compression driver makes it possible to cover the mid-range frequencies. Its high output level makes it appropriate for medium throws in arenas and stadiums or high-energy applications like live music venues or dance clubs. Its broadband pattern control lets it tame hostile acoustical environments like cathedrals or highly reverberant public spaces. And its exceptional fidelity pleases the most critical listeners in concert halls and performing arts centers.
The QX326 has an ultra-efficient and unique high compression driver with a 120° x 60° constant directivity horn. Four Phase Aligned™ 10-in low frequency transducers arranged as vertical and horizontal pairs leverage beneficial interaction based on their spacing to extend pattern control.
Because the four low frequency transducers surround the high compression driver symmetrically in the horizontal and vertical planes, response across the full frequency spectrum appears to originate from a single point in space.
Users can select between single-amp and bi-amp operating modes. Additionally, each woofer pair is brought out to the input plate independently to permit independent, series, or parallel wiring. Combined, these features offer enormous installation flexibility.
EAW QX326 Features
- High output, single or bi-amplified, two-way performance
- Broadband pattern control
- Ultra-efficient HF compression driver
- Four Phase Aligned™ 10-in cone transducers (vertical and horizontal pairs)
- Installation flexibility, compact size
- QX326 2-way trapezoidal speaker1
- Frequency response66Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL141dB
- Operating mode
- Single-amp LF/HF; Bi-amp LF, HF
- External signal processing: DSP w/EAW Focusing
- LF 4. 10" cone
- HF 1. 1.4" exit, 4" voice coil compression driver
- Power handling
- LF: 1800W @ 2ohms (single amp), 800W @ 4ohms (2x pairs)
- HF: 150W @ 8ohms
- Connectionsbarrier strip
- Dimensions (HxWxD)23.7" x 23.7" x 19.9"
- Weight94 pounds (43 kg)