The SB products are EAW’s premium subwoofers designed for the most demanding professional applications. A broad range of capabilities and sizes provide the designer with selections that can be specifically matched to their application. Top quality drivers, engineered by EAW, provide the highest output and best sonic performance possible for a given form factor. All SB models are direct radiating, with optimally tuned, vented enclosures. SB subwoofers are the choice where the best sonic performance, highest reliability, and most robust physical construction are required.
The SB120z is a high output, compact subwoofer system. This versatile, all-purpose subwoofer is designed for permanent installation where the physically small size and the impact of a 12 inch driver is desired. While the SB120z works well with most full-range loudspeakers, its most frequent uses are in high quality multi-media systems. These applications include: A/V systems, meeting rooms, classrooms, exhibit areas, f/x reinforcement, cruise ships, TV studios, restaurants, and small retail spaces.
The SB120z is designed to be used with today’s sophisticated digital signal processing to optimize the LF response. MX Series processors are recommended for the required crossover and equalization
EAW SB120Z Features
- High output, compact subwoofer system
- Designed for permanent installation where the physically small size and the impact of a 12 inch driver is desired
- Ideal applications include: A/V systems, meeting rooms, classrooms, exhibit areas, f/x reinforcement, cruise ships, TV studios, restaurants, and small retail spaces
- SB120Z 12" compact subwoofer1
- Frequency response44 - 152Hz
- Max SPL131dB (half space)
- Operating modesingle amp, LF
- Subsystem1x 12" cone
- Nominal beamwidth360° horizontal, 360°vertical
- Power handling450W @8ohms
- Connectionsbarrier strip (SB120zP), NL4 input/loop (SB120zR)
- Dimensions (HxWxD)22.5" x 14.75" x 11.75"
- Weight47 pounds (21.3 kg)