The VANTEC-18 bass system incorporates the legendary 18LX-low frequency transducer with a 4" voice coil mounted as direct radiator into a bass reflex cabinet. The loudspeaker is protected by a rugged steel grille sealed against corrosion using a powder coat finish.
The VANTEC-18 is designed for use in biamped systems. A top located pole mount socket permits mounting full range systems above the Vantec-18 and two bar handles makes moving easy.
DAS Audio VANTEC-18 Features
- Bass-reflex subwoofer system
- 18LX long excursion transducer
- Precise and powerful bass reproduction
- Top located pole mount socket
- Recommended amplifier: PA-2700
- Recommended processor: DSP-226
- VANTEC-18 passive subwoofer1
- Frequency range (-10dB)45Hz - 138Hz
- Nominal impedance8 ohms
- Power handling
- RMS: 1000W
- Peak: 4000W
- On-axis sensitivity98dB SPL (1W/1m)
- Max SPL (at 1m)134dB
- Audio input connector1x speakON NL4
- Audio output connector1x speakON NL4
- LF driver18LX
- Constructionbirch plywood, black ISO-flex painted
- RiggingM10 rigging points
- Dimensions (HxWxD)28.3" x 21.5" x 25.8"
- Weight99.2 pounds (45 kg)