Music-making is at its best when it’s fast, fun, and physical. Find the right sound, make it your own, perform, and capture the results – all from a responsive, semi-weighted keyboard. Complete with four premium instruments plus MASCHINE Essentials, A-Series keyboards come with everything you need to bring your ideas to life.
With hundreds of presets to choose from, finding the right sound can be a chore. With KOMPLETE KONTROL, however, all of your KOMPLETE and NKS presets are intuitively tagged and organised, so finding the right one is fast and easy. What’s more, you can hear a preview of each sound as you browse, without loading individual instruments.
Need some serious low end? Use the encoders and OLED display to select SYNTH > BASS > SUB BASS, then listen through the presets and load up the right one for your track.
All of your KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects are pre-mapped to the KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware by the people who know them best – the instrument designers themselves. Essential parameters like envelope controls and filter cutoffs are instantly displayed on the OLED display as you touch the corresponding knob. That means you can see exactly what you’re adjusting in real time – whether it’s in kHz, dB, or BPM.
With Smart Play, you never need to worry about hitting a wrong note – just pick a scale and play. Activate chord mode to create a rich progression by playing single keys, then switch on the arpeggiator and turn it into an expressive musical performance. And for keyboard novices, Easy Mode maps the white keys to whichever scale you like.
No matter your setup, A-Series is designed to fit right into your existing workflow, with immediate access to transport, mixing, and editing controls in your favorite DAW. Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live are currently supported, with advanced integration for Cubase and Nuendo coming in a future update to the KOMPLETE KONTROL software. And if you’re just getting started, the included MASCHINE Essentials allows you to capture and arrange your ideas direct from your hardware – no additional software needed.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A61 Features
- Intuitive pre-mapped control for hundreds of KOMPLETE and NKS plug-ins, plus full VST support
- Perform on a custom NI keybed with 25, 49, or 61 semi-weighted keys
- Full integration with MASCHINE, Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live, Cubase, and Nuendo.
- Smart, streamlined keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments and effects
- Best-in-class, custom NI keybed, available with either 25, 49 or 61 semi-weighted keys
- Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
- 8 touch-sensitive control knobs
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Tag-based preset browsing directly from the keyboard or via the KOMPLETE KONTROL
- software: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Smart Play: Stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- Full VSTi and VST FX support
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming in a future update to the KOMPLETE KONTROL software.
- TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Can be used as a MIDI controller
- Komplete Kontrol A61 61-Key Keyboard Controller1
- USB Cable1
- KOMPLETE KONTROL software download1
- Setup Guide and documentation downloads1
- Dimensions38.7 x 10.1 x 3.5 inches (984 x 257 x 89 mm)
- Weight10.4 lbs (4.7 kg)