The HB-1 is an articulated arm which is of very substantial steel channel structure and balanced by four external springs. Capable of supporting microphones up to 2.5 lbs, the HB-1 has a reach of 40". The HB-1 is shipped with a brass lined 'C' clamp mount that accept up to a 1.5" thick table.
The HB-1 Boom accepts all of the standard ⅝" -27 threaded microphone hardware. The threaded chrome stem can be secured into it's needed position by tightening the thumb screw.
Heil Sound HB-1 Features
- Supports microphones up to 2.5 pounds
- Fits Heil brass-lined mounts (DT-1, FL-2, RS-1, WM-1)
- Can extend up to 40"
- Can clamp to tables up to 1.5" thick
- Accepts standard 5/8"-27 threaded mic hardware
- HB-1 microphone boom1
- C clamp mount1
- Supports Microphonesup to 2.5 pounds
- Max Extension Length40"
- C Clamp1.5" max opening