The SRX906LA AF is a lightweight and compact array frame for suspending SRX906LA arrays. The array frame was designed to work with single-point and front-back suspension methods. For single-point applications, the array frame can be used in conjunction with the VTX RC500 rotating clamp, allowing smaller SRX906LA arrays to be suspended from standard size trusses or pipes.
The two-piece design is comprised of one extension bar and one spreader bar. The extension bar can extend to the front or rear of the frame to accommodate both uptilt and downtilt aiming options. Three connection points are available for attaching the extension bar to the spreader bar, allowing for precise control of shackle positioning for single-point applications. Support for third-party inclinometers is available using the included laser attachment bracket. The two parts can be collapsed for easy storage.
JBL SRX906LA AF Features
- Compact and lightweight design
- Precision pick-point resolution
- Two-part collapsible design
- Support for third-party laser inclinometers
- Support for up to 16 SRX906LA
- Spreader bar1
- Extension bar1
- 1/2" shackle1
- Laser bracket and hardware1
- Constructionhigh-grade steel with anti-corrosion coating
- Finishblack powder coat
- Compatible Shackle Size1/2"
- Compatible LasersTEQ-SAS, RECLINE
- Mechanical Limits
- Safe Limit: 14 SRX906LA
- Max. Limit: 16 SRX906LA
- Dimensions (HxWxD)3.9" x 19.2" x 25.8"
- Weight9 pounds