The SRX910LA Base Plate is a universal adapter frame that enables SRX910LA arrays to be ground stacked on top of compatible subwoofers or support structures such as stages, scaffolding, or carts. Using the included M20 screw, the SRX910LA BP connects to any supported subwoofer equipped with a standard M20 pole mount adapter, such as the SRX928S. The rear angle selection bar allows for angles ranging from -15 to +5 degrees. The three included M10 through-holes can be used to permanently attach an SRX910LA array to other support structures. Configurations and load conditions for using the SRX910LA BP can be obtained using JBL Line Array Calculator 3 software.
JBL SRX910LA BP Features
- Enables ground stacking SRX910LA arrays
- Allows attaching arrays to subwoofers
- Universal M20 threaded pole mount
- Angle range -15° to +5°
- Support for up to 4 SRX910LA
- SRX910LA BP base plate1
- M20 thumb screw1
- Constructionhigh-grade steel with anti-corrosion coating
- Finishblack powder coat
- Mechanical Limits
- Safe Limit: 2 SRX910LA
- Max. Limit: 4 SRX910LA
- Dimensions (HxWxD)2.9" x 26.9" x 21.3"
- Weight13 pounds