The RX 50 features the non sacrificial Juice Goose Hybrid Filter Technology to improve performance of electronic components and protect against dangerous power line surges on the hot, neutral and ground power leads.
Juice Goose RX Series technology reduces ground line (common mode) surges to a maximum of 0.50 (on half) volt. While ground line surges and disturbances don't typically cause catastrophic damage, they can result in operating failures and improper performance of digital processing equipment.
The non sacrificial Hybrid Filter Technology also protects against more dramatic events. Connected equipment is safe from surges up to 6,000 volts at 3,000 amps on between hot and neutral. The RX Series circuitry allows a maximum 10.0 volt normal mode surge. The RX Series will not contaminate the ground. Instead, it cleans it up.
Juice Goose RX 50 Features
- 15 Amp Capacity
- Maximum 10 Voltage Surge Between Line and Neutral
- Maximum 0.50 Voltage Surge on Ground
- High Frequency Normal and Common Mode Noise Filtration
- Over Voltage Shutdown
- Protection Against External Wiring Faults
- Three power receptacles
- RX 50 Surge Protector1
- Chassis16 gauge steel
- Dimensions (including mounting flange1.75”H x 9”W x 9.5”D
- Weight6 lbs
- Circuit Breaker (thermal)15A
- Technical Current Rating12A
- Power OutputThree unswitched NEMA 5/15R
- Power InputDetachable NEMA 18 AWG power cord with right angle plug
- Input Voltage120 VAC @ 60Hz
- LED Indicatorspower, external fault (RX model only), protection status