The Juice Goose SQ-1500 is a three step power sequence device that will distribute AC power to as many as seven pieces of equipment with total current requirements of less than 15 amps.
When activated, either locally with the switch on the front of the chassis or by remote contact with a latching contact closure, the switched outlets turn on in three sets, or “PODS”, of two outlets - with a standard delay of two seconds between each turn on event. When sequenced down the outlets turn off in reverse order from the turn on.
Juice Goose SQ-1500 Features
- Three step power sequence device
- Distribute AC power to up to 7 pieces of equipment with total current requirements of less than 15 amps
- Can be activated locally with the switch on the front or by remote contact
- Standard delay of 2 seconds between each turn on event
- SQ-1500 rackmount 3-step power sequencer1
- Chassis16 gauge steel
- Circuit Breakerback panel, 15A thermal
- Power Input7 Foot, 14/3 SJT with NEMA 5/15P Plug
- Voltage Input120VAC at 60Hz
- Power OutputsSix NEMA 5/15R (Sequenced) and One NEMA 5/15R (Unswitched)
- Relay Current Rating30A
- Power Line Filtrationmulti-stage filter (48dB at 30MHz)
- Voltage Spike Protection3 MOV Matrix