The largest and most powerful of the Domino line is the Domino-KF212. Comprised of a 12" coaxial transducer with a titanium dome and a 12" passive radiator, the Domino-KF212 really packs a punch. At just 20 cm deep, the Domino-KF212 is the ideal solution for clubs and lounges. Wall brackets are included, while other useful tools are available for purchase.
K-array’s full-range speaker line, Domino, are stainless steel compact speakers with plug and play capabilities that do not require presets. They can be driven by any amplifier making it the perfect solution for applications with subwoofer restrictions from intimate restaurants to live concert.
The line consists of three speakers: the KF26, the KF210 and the KF212. Like the tiles from the popular game, the Domino line boasts an impressive diminutive depth and a lightweight form. The speakers are comprised of two neodymium magnet drivers coaxially mounted plus a passive radiator to extend the bass response in the lower end frequencies. Domino speakers have selectable impedance and wide horizontal and vertical coverage.
The Domino line is accompanied by several product-specific accessories that can enhance the system’s setup. Wall brackets are included while other useful tools are available for purchase, like the flush mount recessing frame – K-WF26, K-WF210 and K-WF212 – used for wall insets to further hide the speakers.
K-Array Domino-KF212 Features
- Compatible with any amplifier
- Plug and play
- Visually discreet
- Marine compliant
- Full-range frequency response
- Selectable impedance
- Domino-KF212 12'' Passive Surface Mount Speaker1
- TypePoint source
- Coax. 12" woofer with 1.7" compression driver
- 12" passive radiator
- Frequency Response (1)40 Hz – 19 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2)130 dB (peak)
- Rated Power700 W
- CoverageV. 60° | H. 90°
- Connectors4PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance8 Ω
- Dimensions (W x H x D)13 x 25.8 x 7.9 in (330 x 655 x 200 mm) (3)
- Weight51.8 lbs (23.5 kg)
- MaterialStainless Steel
- ColorBlack or White
- IP RatingIP43 (4)
- Notes for data
- (1) With dedicated preset
- (2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
- (3) Removable rubber feet not included in measurements
- (4) More complete water protection with K-KUIP12 accessory