The Kobra-KK52 I is the half-meter model in the Kobra series. The passive speaker is comprised of eight closely-spaced 2" cone woofers housed in a durable stainless steel frame that effectively reproduces quality sound naturally.
Its selectable impedance feature (16 Ω / 64 Ω) offers easier use and integration with other speakers or amplifiers. With such a compact frame, the Kobra-KK52 I is perfect for discreet installations in restaurants, houses of worship and events.
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, Pure Array Technology demonstrates pure line array traits. By not dedicating drivers to specific frequencies, there are no crossover points and a perfect phase response is achieved in both the near and far fields. All sound sources in the array are indentical and perfectly coupled.
Other technology functions allow you to select coverage and impedance options. The Kobra-KK52 is EN54-24 certified so it complies with voice alarm regulations to guarantee proper intelligible audio from a public address system in the case of evacuation or public safety alerts.
Kobra slim line arrays are modular when employing dedicated hardware that allows the joining of more units to reach a desired length and guarantee a perfect coverage. This sound solution is visually discreet, lightweight, and has weather resistant construction so setup wherever you choose is as easy as possible.
K-Array Kobra-KK52 Features
- 16 2" neodymium magnet woofers
- Selectable impedance values (16Ω / 64Ω)
- Selectable coverage options (SPOT, FLOOD)
- Pure Array Technology
- Visually discreet and lightweight speaker
- Weather resistant construction
- EN54-24 certified
- Ideal for retail, restaurants, hotels, and more
- Kobra-KK52 I passive column array speaker1
- Transducers8x 2 neodymium magnet woofers
- Frequency Response (at dedicated preset)150 Hz - 18,000 Hz (-6 dB)
- Max SPL120 dB peak
- Horizontal: 120°
- Vertical (adjustable): 10°-60°
- ConnectorsSpeakOn NL4 1+ 1- (signal); 2+ 2- (through)
- Nominal Impedance16 Ω / 64 Ω selectable
- Materialstainless steel
- IP RatingIP64
- EN54-24 CertificationEN 54-24:2008 compliant
- Dimensions (WxHxD)2.3" x 19.6" x 3.2"
- Weight5.07 pounds (2.3 kg)