The Vyper-KV52 l is a 50-cm-long passive line array comprised of eight 1” neodymium magnet transducers housed in an elegant and resistant aluminum chassis.
The Vyper-KV52 l features two different values of impedance (16Ω – 64Ω) with the benefit of comprising up to 16 units powered from a single 4Ω amplifier channel at the higher impedance, eliminating the need for dedicated 70 V amplifiers in wider distributed installed systems. The Vyper is able to reproduce the whole vocal frequency range with high intelligibility and unparalleled directivity.
Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, Pure Array Technology demonstrates pure line array traits. By not dedicating drivers to specific frequencies, there are no crossover points and a perfect phase response is achieved in both the near and far fields. All sound sources in the array are indentical and perfectly coupled. Other technology functions allow you to select impedance options.
This sound solution is visually discreet, lightweight, and has weather resistant construction so setup wherever you choose is as easy as possible.
K-Array Vyper-KV52 Features
- Eight 1" neodymium magnet transducers
- Selectable impedance values (16Ω - 64Ω)
- Pure Array Technology
- Visually discreet and lightweight speaker
- Weather resistant construction
- Vyper-KV52 ultra-flat column array speaker1
- 2PIN euroblock connector1
- Transducers8x 1" neodymium magnet woofers
- Frequency Response (-6 dB)150 Hz - 150 Hz
- Max SPL114 dB peak
- Rated Power150 W
- Coverage (HxV)140° x 10°
- Connectors2PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance16 Ω / 64 Ω selectable
- IP RatingIP64
- Dimensions (WxHxD)1.6" x 19.7" x 0.9"
- Weight1.54 pounds (0.7 kg)