GP12 is a portable high performance Sub + Column system that features a 12” subwoofer with a ferrite magnet and a modular column with 16x2” drivers with neodymium magnets.
The column drivers feature an alternating angle pattern that increases the dispersion up to 140° on the horizontal plane to provide a very immersive sound field while assuring a long throw and a narrow vertical dispersion. GP12 can be easily driven by an active GP12A in stereo or dual stereo setup, or by our GA43 amplifier.
Thanks to the quick setup and its compact form factor, GP12A/GP12 are an incredibly effective solution for small and medium temporary and fixed applications where performance to size ratio is key, such as events of any kind, small stages, trade shows, broadcast and corporate.
KGEAR GP12 Features
- 12" subwoofer with a ferrite magnet
- Modular column with 16x2" drivers with neodymium magnets
- Immersive sound field
- Can be easily driven by an active GP12A or by a GA43 amplifier
- Quick setup
- Compact form factor
- Ideal for events, small stages, trade shows, broadcast and corporate applications
- GP12 passive subwoofer & column speaker system1
- Power Handling600W subwoofer + 500W satellite
- Impedance4Ω subwoofer + 16Ω each segment
- Frequency Range37Hz - 20,000Hz (-6dB average)
- Max. SPL122dB peak
- Coverage (VxH)20° x 140°
- Subwoofer: 12" ferrite magnet
- Mid High Frequency: 2 modules with 8x2" neodymium magnet
- Audio I/O, Analog Power I2 x Speakon NL4 (IN + LINK)
- Physical Overview
- Material: plywood
- Weight: 44.1 pounds
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 15.94" x 17.51" x 16.92"
- Material: ABS
- Weight: 9.92 pounds
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 3.34" x 63.38" x 4.13"