This high performance system includes a 18” passive subwoofer combined with 3 modular 8x2” transducer array elements featuring K-array™ PAT® technology (Pure Array Technology). User Tip: optimize the cost and combine the system with the passive model whether it is for stereo configurations or distributed sound.
The column is composed by 3 8x2" interchangeable array modules with an alternating horizontal inclination of each driver, which gives GP18 a 140° wide horizontal dispersion angle for an incredibly immersive sound stage.
Designed for low eye impact outdoor/indoor applications both for rental and permanent installations for public events, live bands, auditoriums, bars and clubs.
Perfect companion of GP18A to create a stereo system or driven by GA43 and GA46 amplifiers.
- GP18 passive subwoofer1
- 24x2" passive modular column system1
- 49ft (15m) Speakon cable1
- Power Handling750W subwoofer + 700W satellite
- Peak Power1500W subwoofer + 1400W satellite
- Impedance8Ω subwoofer + 16Ω each segment
- Frequency Range (-6dB average)45 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Max SPL125 dB peak
- Continuous SPL113 dB
- Coverage (HxV)140° x 20°
- Audio I/OSpeakon
- Subwoofer: 18" ferrite magnet
- Mid High Frequency: 3 modules with 8 x 2" ferrite magnet
- Subwoofer: wood
- Satellite: ABS
- Subwoofer: IP43
- Satellite: IP54
- Dimensions (WxHxD)
- Subwoofer: 21.46" x 24.02" x 23.6"
- Satellite: 3.34" x 63.38" x 4.13"
- Subwoofer: 75.84 pounds (34.4 kg)
- Satellite: 13.22 pounds (6 kg)