TP−580Txr is a high−performance, extended−reach HDBaseT transmitter for 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, RS−232 and IR signals over twisted pair. The TP−580Txr converts all input signals into the transmitted HDBaseT signal. It extends video signals to up to 100m (330ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.
High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing extended–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. TP–580Txr is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
HDMI Signal Extension — HDCP 2.2 compliant signal. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0. EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via RS–232 connection and the K–Upload tool ensures lasting, field–proven deployment.
Easy Installation — Compact DigiTOOLS® fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the orecommended rack adapter.
Kramer TP-580TXR Features
- HDBaseT 1.0 transmitter
- Up to 180m (590ft) at 1080p
- Up to 100m (330ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)
- Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution
- Control extension
- TP-580TXR Twisted Pair Extended Reach HDBaseT Transmitter1
- Power supply1
- Long–distance AV and LAN signal extension for multi–room, large dividable auditoriums and lecture hall connectivity
- AV extension in conference rooms, boardrooms, control rooms, hotels and large church facilities
- Inputs1 HDMI on an HDMI connector
- Outputs1 HDBT on an RJ–45 female connector
- 1 IR on a 3.5mm mini jack for IR link extension,
- 1 RS–232 on a 9–pin D–sub connector for serial link extension and device firmware upgrade
- Extension Line
- HDBaseT 1.0 compliant
- Up to 100m (330ft) at 4K @60Hz (4:2:0)
- Up to 130m (430ft) at full HD (1080p @60Hz 36bpp)
- Up to 180m (590ft) at HDBaseT ultra mode and full HD (1080p @60Hz 24bpp)
- Note: When using Kramer HDBaseT cables
- Up to 10.2Gbps bandwidth (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)
- Up to 4K UHD @60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp resolution
- HDCP 2.2 signal compliance
- Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby
- TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0
- Extended RS-232300 to 115200 baud rate
- Control RS-232115200 baud rate
- Power Source12V DC, 2A
- Power Consumption12V DC, 295mA
- EnclosureDigiTools size, aluminum type
- CoolingConvection ventilation
- Operating Temperature0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature–40° to +70°C (–40° to 158°F)
- Humidity10% to 90%, RHL non–condensing
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH)4.72x2.81x0.96" (12x7.15x2.44cm)
- Product Weightapprox. 0.4lbs (0.2kg)
- Shipping Dimensions (WxDxH)19.29x7.32x23.15" (49x18.6x58.8cm)
- Shipping Weightapprox. 1.6lbs (0.7kg)