The go-to product for hobbyist and traveller videographers, this sturdy and ultra-portable fluid monopod, is ideal for shooting weddings, corporate videos, interviews and documentaries and all those dynamic situations where agility and precision really count.
Compact, lightweight and brilliantly smooth, it combines sophisticated performance with simplicity of use. It’s quick and easy to both fold down and pack away and works perfectly for CSC and DSLR cameras.
The Manfrotto Element MII Video Monopod incorporates high-performing, ergonomic twist locks. These make set-up and adjustment much easier and more comfortable, while also offering maximum grip, quick leg opening and extreme compactness.
The Manfrotto Element MII Video Monopod also has an incredibly smooth panning action, thanks to the patented, lightweight fluid cartridge in the base. Leveraging the judder-free base sphere, tilt position can be reached on the most uneven surfaces, allowing users to take advantage of pan fluidity in all sorts of conditions.
The Element MII Video Monopod’s lightweight aluminium body makes it easy to carry, plus the durable aluminium design means it stays totally rigid when the sections are fully open; all the while being able to support loads up to 35 pounds.
Manfrotto MVMELMII4A Element MII Features
- Lightweight, compact and brilliantly smooth
- Patented fluid base for judder-free panning action
- Fully foldable base feet perfect for on-the-go
- Durable aluminium design, takes loads up to 35 pounds
- Twist-locks ensure easy set-up and extreme compactness
- MVMELMIIA4 Element MII video monopod1
- Leg Sections4
- Safety Payload35.2 pounds
- Easy Linkno
- Fluid Baseyes
- Top Attachment1/4" screw, 3/8" screw
- Leg Typesingle
- Leg Lock Typetwist lock
- Panoramic Rotation360°
- Tilt Dragnone
- Min. Height: 23.83"
- Max. Height: 50.39"
- Closed Length: 19.88"
- Legs Tube Diameter: 0.61- 0.75- 0.89- 1.02 in