The Amie-Sub compact subwoofer is the perfect complement for Amie Precision Studio monitor. The linear, self-powered Amie-Sub offers outstanding sonic characteristics such as clean, punchy transients and excellent phase coherence with impressive low-frequencies down to 25 Hz in a compact cabinet. The AmieSub can be installed in stereo systems and has ample headroom to be used in multichannel LCR, 5.1, and 7.1 systems.
The Amie-Sub includes a single 15-inch low-frequency, long-excursion cone driver. The driver is housed in an optimally tuned, vented cabinet and powered by a single-channel amplifier. The cabinet’s shape provides easy access to all connectors while being placed directly in front of a wall. On-board processing includes driver protection circuitry, low-pass filtering, and correction filters for phase and frequency responses.
Meyer Sound Amie-SUB Features
- Excellent transient reproduction
- Clarity across frequencies
- Works with Amie monitor and others
- Perfect for small- to medium-sized editing rooms, stereo or surround mixing, broadcast monitoring
- Protective hex-stamped grille
- Self-powered technology
- Amie-SUB Compact Cinema Subwoofer1
- CompatibilityAmie speakers. Also works with other Meyer Sound cinema loudspeakers, including Acheron Designer screen channel loudspeakers and the HMS‑5, HMS‑10, and HMS‑12 surround loudspeakers in immersive surround applications. (All compatible speakers and system components sold separately.)