The Odyssey FZGSDDJ1000W Flight Zone® case is specifically made for the Pioneer DDJ-1000 and DDJ-1000SRT controllers. The removable V-cut™ front panel allows access to the front knob controls and input jack ports. The patented Glide Style™ platform is perfect for positioning your laptop, tablet, effect processors, and other gear right where you want it over the controller. Features include bottom rubber feet, roller wheels for convenient transport, hefty ball corners, heavy-duty recessed latches and handles, and a rear cable management port, essential for a clean setup.
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Odyssey FZGSDDJ1000W Features
- Removable V-cut™ front access panel
- Patented removable gliding laptop platform with 2 cable port holes. NOTE: the gliding laptop platform must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case
- Glide platform shelf surface is 30" x 12"
- Bottom rubber feet
- Roller wheels for easy transport
- Heavy-duty ball corners and hardware
- Plenty of cable management space underneath and behind the controller
- Rear cable port
- Recessed handles and latches
- FZGSDDJ1000W DDJ-1000/1000SRT case with glide platform1
- Approx. Exterior Dimensions (WxDxH)32.5" x 20.25" x 9.5"
- Approx. Weight39 pounds