Audio-Technica’s headworn microphones provide a sound solution that lets you free up your hands and make yourself mobile while speaking. Earpiece features contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure fit that is flexible enough to be adjusted for your comfort. Omnidirectional pattern of the microphone makes it ideal at creating ambience and setting the scene of the environment while providing clear amplification of your voice. With natural voice reproduction, lecturers, presenters, worship leaders, and speakers of all kinds enjoy the comfortable and lightweight BP892X series.
Sound quality excels in the BP892X. Optimized for vocal articulation, the headworn mic provides a natural smooth frequency response. A condenser microphone with omnidirectional pattern, the BP892X captures sound naturally from all angles. Roll-off position reduces sensitivity to pops that come with close vocal use. Included windscreens provide additional protection from pops and background noise. Phantom power is required to operate this condenser mic.
Comfort and ease of use is a key feature of a headworn microphone. Earpiece is flexible enough to be worn over the left or right ear and adjusted to the contour of your face for a secure comfortable fit. A dual-ear adapter kit can convert this earset into a dual-ear-worn unit. Included cable clip provides strain relief, keeping the microphone snugly in place without the cable’s weight pulling on the headset. Rugged exterior and a moisture guard help this mic stand up to the demands of travel and different environments.
Choose from different configurations of the BP892X that offer different colors, and different connectors with varying compatibility. All cables are 55” detachable cables. Aside from the connectors and color, sound pattern and all other features of the microphone remain the same between these different configurations.
Audio-Technica BP892XCLM3-TH Features
- Subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Secure under-ear placement
- Constructed of hypoallergenic materials
- Detachable, field-replaceable cable with robust connector at the earset and a variety of output terminations
- BP892XcLM3-TH MicroSet Omni Condenser Headworn Microphone1
- AT8545 Power Module (wired only)1
- AT8464x Dual-ear Adapter Kit1
- AT8440 Cable Clip1
- AT8157 Windscreen1
- AT8171 Windscreen1
- AT8156 Element Covers2
- Moisture Guard1
- Belt Clip (wired only)1
- M31 Carrying Case1
- Two Year Limited End User Warranty1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternOmnidirectional
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance250Ω (wired only)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity -43 dB (7.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Low Frequency Roll Off80 Hz, 18 dB/octave (wired only)
- Maximum Input Sound Level136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 3% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range104 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL (wired only)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio63 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements11-52V DC, 2 mA typical (wired only)
- SwitchesFlat, roll-off (wired only)
- Current Consumption0.2 mA typical at 5V (wireless only)
- Voltage Range2.5-10V (wireless only)
- Microphone: 0.37 inch (9.5 mm) long, 0.1 inch (2.6 mm) diameter
- Boom: 3.88 inches (98.5 mm) long, 0.04 inch (1.07 mm) diameter
- Power Module: 3.94 inches (100 mm) long, 0.74 inch (18.9 mm) diameter (wired only)
- Output Connector (Power Module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type (wired only)
- Weight (Microphone): Microphone, boom & earpiece: 2.6 g (0.09 oz)
- Weight (Power Module): 85 g (3.0 oz) (wired only)
- Cable Detachable: 55 inches (1.4 m) long, 0.06 inch (1.6 mm) diameter, 2- or 3-conductor shielded cable (termination dependent)