The SPA4-100 from QSC is a 4-channel, 200W power amplifier. A member of QSC’s SPA amplifier series, the SPA4-100 is ENERGY STAR-qualified.
This 4-channel amp delivers 100 watts rms per channel into 4 or 8 ohms. The channels can also be bridged in pairs, with each pair providing up to 200 watts rms into 4 or 8 ohms. Bridged channels can be switched into 70V or 100V direct drive mode providing up to 350 watts rms into a 70V or 100V output. When using either of these output voltages, the amp’s 80Hz high pass filter is automatically engaged.
More about QSC’s SPA Series
Characterized by an advanced Class-D amplifier design and Universal Power Supply, the SPA Series from QSC is a family of efficient, compact, and ENERGY STAR-qualified amplifiers. This series is comprised of four half-rack, convection-cooled models that offer a selection of two or four channels of up to 200 watts per channel into 4Ω and 8Ω. These amps can also be bridged to supply up to 400 watts into 4Ω and 8Ω, and up to 350 watts into 70V or 100V loads—resulting in versatile amplification for Low-Z or High-Z applications.
Safety is foremost in SPA amplifier design. All models incorporate rms and thermal limiting, as well as protection against over current, short circuit, and under/over voltage. SPA amplifiers use a highly efficient class-D design to conserve energy, keeping operation temperatures down and reducing energy costs. Speaking of energy—All SPA Series models are ENERGY STAR-qualified with auto-ramp circuitry, a feature that allows the amp to seamlessly transitions to/from Standby with no audible pops.
Housed in compact ½ RU chassis, every SPA model includes a mounting kit for easy installation in a rack, either by itself or alongside a second unit in a 1RU space. SPA amps also include connecting brackets for additional reinforcement when mounting two amps together on a rack; these brackets can also be used to mount the amp under a table or to a wall. These amps may also be mounted in plenum spaces via the Plenum Kit accessory (sold separately).
QSC SPA4-100 Features
- Up to 200 watts per channel into 4 and 8 ohms
- Efficient Class D design
- Bridgeable outputs for higher power
- Auto-Ramp provides quiet startup and power-down
- Rack-mountable 1U, half rack width enclosure
- SPA4-100 4-channel 200W power amplifier1
- Power cable1
- Connector kit1
- Rack mount ear kit1
- Mounting bracket kit1
- Stereo Mode Watts Per Channel
- 8 Ω dynamic, both channels driven: 100W
- 4 Ω dynamic, both channels driven: 100W
- Bridged Mode Watts Per Channel
- 8 Ω & 4 Ω: 200W
- 70V & 100V: 175 W (peak power 250W)
- Signal to Noise (A-weighted, 20Hz - 20kHz)>100 dB
- Input Sensitivity1.23 Vrms (+4 dBu)
- Max. Voltage Gain25 dB
- Output CircuitryClass D
- Frequency Response20Hz - 20,000Hz
- Input Impedance> 10kΩ balanced or unbalanced
- Max. Input Level12.3V (+24dBu)
- Highpass FilterSwitchable 80 Hz when Bridged in 70V & 100V
- Front Panel IndicatorsPower, per channel Signal, per channel Protect/Limit
- Controls4Ω/8Ω/70V Bridge Highpass On/100V Bridged Highpass On per channel pair
- Dimensions (HxWxD)1.7" x 8.7" x 9.5"
- Weight4 pounds