The sibling to the acclaimed vocal-oriented V7, the V7 X is a dynamic instrument microphone ideal for a broad range of instrumental applications - both in the studio and on stage. Its specialized capsule’s innovative aluminum voice coil and brand new acoustic design are specifically tailored for full-bandwidth instrumental reinforcement & recording, with a perfect balance of detailed highs and deep, ultra-powerful lows, allowing for use on nearly any source from electric guitar cabinets to brass instruments, snare drums to choir, and many more.
The custom DMC7 X capsule offers the same technologies and features as its sibling within the V7, including its innovative, specialized aluminum voice coil. In the V7 X, the capsule has been custom-tuned for instrumental use. The upper frequency range is smooth and balanced, capturing every nuance of the player, while the lowered resonance and extended, powerful low frequency response allows for a complete spectrum of instruments. Supercardioid pattern helps isolate your instrument from other sound sources. The capsule's neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances and high workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, high-end sound quality and superb consistency.
sE Electronics V7 X Features
- Supercardioid dynamic instrument microphone lifts the sonic curtain in front of the sound source
- Excels on stage and in the studio
- Aluminum voice coil and new acoustic design in mic capsule
- Upper frequency range is smooth and balanced
- Lower frequency response supports a complete spectrum of instruments: 4x12 guitar cabs, toms, snares, horns, rotary organs, and more
- All-metal housing and beveled spring steel grille
- Unique, patented integrated capsule suspension
- Internal windscreen
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- V7 X dynamic instrument microphone1
- Mic clip1
- Thread adapter1
- Black internal windscreen1
- Carrying pouch1
- sE logo sticker1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternSupercardioid
- Frequency Range30 Hz - 19 kHz
- Output Impedance300 ohms
- Sensitivity2.0 mV/Pa (-54 dBV)
- Connectivity3-Pin XLRM
- Diameter: 1.86"
- Length: 6.93"
- Weight: 9.49 oz (269 g)