Designed for vloggers and content creators on the move, the MKE 400 Mobile Kit includes Sennheiser’s compact MKE 400 compact shotgun microphone and Smartphone Clamp, as well as the Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod. The MKE 400 features a built-in windscreen and shock mount to help reduce handling noise while the Smartphone Clamp allows for both portrait and landscape orientation. The Manfrotto PIXI features a locking ball head which can be adjusted with the push of a button so you can dial in your frame with ease.
The MKE 400 Mobile Kit combines portability and performance for the ultimate vlogging experience. Upgrade your audio and your video with these three essential tools.
The MKE 400 is a compact shotgun microphone that provides focus and detail for your recordings. An integrated windscreen and internal shock mount help to prevent handling and wind noise while the provided 3.5 mm TRS and TRRS cables allow for compatibility with DSLR/M cameras and mobile devices.
The Smartphone Clamp is made from solid aluminum and features soft rubber grips that provide a secure fit for nearly all mobile phones. A 180-degree locking dial allows for portrait or landscape positioning so you can switch from one aspect ratio to another with ease.
The Manfrotto PIXI is a durably constructed lightweight, mini tripod. The PIXI features a ball head with a push-button locking mechanism that enables you to position and lock the ball head in one fluid, intuitive motion. Rubber feet ensure a slip-free grip on most surfaces and collapsible legs allow for convenient handheld vlogging that adds stability to your videos.
For creators that are looking for a great mobile solution, the MKE 400 Mobile Kit provides the right set of tools to elevate your content.
Sennheiser MKE 400 Mobile Kit
- Mobile Kit ideal for vloggers and content creators on the move
- MKE 400 microphone features integrated windscreen and shock mount
- Smartphone Clamp with cold shoe mount offers portrait or landscape orientation
- Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod features push-button locking ball head for desired placement
- Durably constructed components built to withstand daily use
- MKE 400 shotgun microphone1
- Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod1
- Sennheiser Smartphone Clamp1
- Locking 3.5 mm TRS to TRS coiled cable1
- Locking 3.5 mm TRS to TRRS coiled cable1
- Storage pouch1
- Max. SPL132dB
- Weight93.5 g
- Headphone connector3.5 mm jack
- Output Power
- 105 mW (impedance 16Ω)
- 70 mW (impedance 32Ω)
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)-23 / -42 / -63 dB V/Pa
- Operating time>100 h
- Power supplyBattery (2x AAA / LR03 size, 1.5 V)
- Transducer principlePre-polarized condenser
- Frequency response50 to 20,000 Hz
- Pick-up patternSupercardioid
- Microphone connector3.5 mm jack, screwable
- THD<1% at 50 mW