Delivering exceptional speech intelligibility, the SK 300 G4-RC from Sennheiser is a wireless bodypack transmitter. Boasting the increased bandwidth and transmission power of evolution wireless G4 300 Series systems, this bodypack is compatible for use with any Sennheiser head mic or lavalier microphone. It is also compatible with the LSP 500 PRO wireless speaker system.
Easy to set up, easy to use. Thanks to its integrated network port, the SK 300 G4-RC can be set up, monitored, and controlled using Sennheiser’s Control Cockpit and WSM Software.
The SK 300 G4-RC bodypack is compatible with a remote-control switch (available separately).
SK 300 G4-RC includes 2 AA batteries, as well as a pouch for storage and transport.
More about Sennheiser’s G4 300 Series
Choose a wireless system that grows and changes with your needs. Sennheiser’s evolution wireless (EW) Series delivers simplicity, flexibility, and dependability to your performance. Combining user-friendliness without compromising on quality, the EW G4 300’s broad range of products offers something for any project or presentation.
The G4 300 Series is built to be reliable, with cutting-edge wireless technology that meets the high demands of educational and business applications. With a fast setup and simple operation, now you can focus less on your gear, and more on communicating with your audience.
This feature-packed wireless series provides the tools you need to optimize your performance, including increased switching bandwidth of up to 88 MHz, up to 32 available channels, and increased RF output power (10/30/50 mW). Operate multi-channel setups with dozens of channels using the G4 300’s new frequency ranges. Additionally, access Sennheiser’s Control Cockpit and WSM Software to access control, monitoring, and setup functionality via an integrated network port. EW G4 300 wireless components enjoy up to 330 feet (100 meters) of transmission range for increased freedom and versatility.
Sennheiser SK 300 G4-RC Features
- Robust bodypack transmitter for use with any Sennheiser headmic or lavalier microphone (SL-HEADMIC1 1, ME 2 recommended)
- Easy to use, fast setup time
- Integrated network port allows control, monitoring and setup via Sennheiser Control Cockpit and WSM Software
- Broad range of products and existing accessories (such as microphones) allows usage in any kind of environment
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels
- Increased RF output power (10/30/50 mW)
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Compatible with wireless speaker system LSP 500 PRO
- RC (remote control) switch available for the bodypack transmitter
- SK 300 G4-RC bodypack transmitter1
- AA batteries2
- Quick guide1
- Safety guide1
- Manufacturer declaration sheet1
- Frequency range
- AS: 520 - 558 MHz
- Aw+: 470 - 558 MHz
- Bw: 626 - 698 MHz
- Cw: 718 - 790 MHz
- Dw: 790 - 865 MHz
- GBw: 606 - 678 MHz
- Gw: 558 - 626 MHz
- Gw1: 558 - 608 MHz
- JB: 806 - 810 MHz
- K+: 925 - 937.5 MHz
- Dimensions Approx. 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Compander Sennheiser HDX
- THD, total harmonic distortion ≤ 0.9 %
- Weight (incl. batteries) approx. 160 g
- Signal-to-noise ratio ≥ 115 dBA
- RF output power switchable: Low: typ. 10 mW, Standard: typ. 30 mW, High: typ. 50 mW
- Switching bandwidth up to 88 MHz
- Peak deviation ±48 kHz
- Nominal deviation ±24 kHz
- Operating time Typically 8 h
- Modulation Wideband FM
- Power supply 2 AA batteries, 1.5 V or BA 2015 accupack
- Current consumption
- at nominal voltage: typ. 180 mA
- with transmitter switched off: ≤ 25 μA
- Input impedance 40 kΩ, unbalanced / 1 MΩ
- Max. Input voltage 3 Veff
- Powering 3 V battery / 2.4 V rechargeable battery
- Transmission frequency Max. 3520 frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps, 20 frequency banks, each with up to 32 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation, 6 frequency banks with up to 32 programmable channels
- AF frequency response Mic: 80 – 18,000 Hz, Line: 25 – 18,000 Hz
- Temperature Range -10 °C to +55 °C
- Frequency stability≤ ±15 ppm